Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Silly Girl I'm Beggin' You...


I find that no other band has made such an impact on my life like the descendents have. No matter how I'm feeling it seems I can listen to the descendents and an album can supplement my mood and feeling. I find great satisfaction and joy listening to this band. This band helps me through alot of tough times, makes sense of my feeling and put's me back into my right state of mind. I find this to be one of the greatest bands of all time, cool to be you to be one of my top 5 favorite albums, and Milo to be a lyrical genius. I have a few band tattoos, but my descendents one is by far my favorite. I love this band so much I had Milo tattooed on my hand. Most of my other band tattoos are in areas easily hidden (shin, ribs, nape of neck) but not my descendents one. I hope to one day be fortunate enough to see them play. Even if it's not an original line up, I could still find peace seeing them. This one's for Frank! Sad to have you pass.

1 comment:

  1. I find it funny how the words to describe our feelings exist before the emotions do.

    ReplyDelete