Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am weighing me down


I've found myself neglecting my blog as of late. Wrote it off as being busy and what not. I was in Long Beach Monday night through Friday morning, working Friday through Tuesday. Packed week for me, but really I've been neglecting this because I force myself to write down how I'm really feeling, what really has me down, what is really going on in the mess I call my mind. I have an unhealthy habit of running myself ragged when I'm down, or have a lot on my mind. I let things weigh heavily down on me, it's hard to escape it sometimes. So I make myself stay busy to forget it, even if it's for a few seconds. It's unhealthy but better than running to a substance. I'm not saying I have the hardest life, but half the things I go through any other kid my age would spark a joint and hit the bottle then cope with it or try and fight the emotion. I've been feeling a little bit better today. Which is good. I'm covering a friends shift at the shop later today. His birthday was yesterday and asked if I could cover Tuesday(today) for him. I need rest, I was doing well with my sleeping pattern until earlier this week. It's only a matter of time before I'm back to how it was. I've been pushing myself harder and harder on my bike. I figure it will help with the depression, and angst. And it has, today was my mellowest ride this week and it was due to me not being as bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment