Monday, July 27, 2009

A Perfect Picture Of Bad Health


A brisk late night ride home to cap a day like many others. I enjoyed the empty streets while riding home. I got up this morning, tired and in a rush. Trying to cram cereal, some strawberries and a banana while getting ready for work. I forgot this morning was Sunday. The shop opens at 12 not 1 on Sundays. Finished my food, threw the first shirt I picked up off the floor and hit the door pedaling. Work was decent today. I believe I did 5 piercings today. Not bad for a Sunday. I also enjoyed some fine Vegan pizza from a place in Moreno Valley, called Pizza Kiln. I really really enjoy this place. Made my day. Headed to a friends house, the house I used to live in before I got my apartment. He invited me to a show in Anaheim. His friends band was playing some metal show at the House Of Blues. I was given a free ticket and got a chance to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while. I tried having fun, but it didn't work. This show was a total suck fest. Endured some shitty bands for a few hours then it was time to head back to my friends. The car ride back to Riverside was by far the highlight of the night. Had a blast singing along to songs, and carrying on about random things. Watched a few episodes of Freaks and Geeks. This so happens to be one of my favorite shows of all time. It got to be pretty late when I decided to head home. I think I left around 1:45. Didn't take me to long to ride home. I've been real tired lately, and my legs have been sore alot more. I really need some rest. I constantly tell myself that, but never listen. it's always in one ear out the other. I guess I can rest when I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment