Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heavy Eyes


I sit, I sit and sit and sit. And I wait. Wait patiently. She told me she'd text me when she awoke from a nap. That was at 7:46. I try not to think negatively. I'm sure she just slept in longer than I expected. She has been really tired as of late. Seems like everyone has. She has a long weekend and that's what's contributing to the lack of us talking. It's not that she's over me.... Already? I used to not bee like this, Used to not care. But after being fucked over twice, it's sort of taken a toll on me. No biggie, I have nothing to worry about. I know it's all in my head. Things will go back to the way they were soon. It's been super dead at the shop. I hope it picks up. I made enough money to cover rent, and my cell phone. I just want some money for sound and fury. I don't plan on buying a lot of merch, just a few records and tapes. I'm having to pack light, can't bring a lot along due to not have a place to stay while in Oxnard. just going to play it by ear. Find some nice people to let me sleep on their floor in their hotels, or in the tub, or where ever. If not, it won't be the first time I've slept in parks or in the car for a show. December of last year some friends and I drove up to Sacramento for a Sabertooth Zombie show and slept in a park. Drove out to San Fransisco a few month after that for another sabertooth show and slept next to a park. So tomorrow I need to get a change of address, mail out two shirts and some shoes, pay rent, head to work, make money, find a sleeping bag, and wait till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment