Thursday, July 30, 2009

Broken Glass Inside My Head

So I guess I'm having a slew of bad Luck. Yesterday I was almost hit by two cars and a bus whilst riding my bike to and from work. And not to long ago I was almost robbed. This is the first time this has happened to me. Pretty scary might I add. I was skating home from the local coffee shop, Back to The Grind. I see two dudes ahead on the sidewalk. I make my way off and into the street so they would have to step into the sprinklers. As I'm skating by the older of the two makes a comment, that I cant hear because I'm skating on rough asphalt. I dismiss it and advert my attention to the younger of the two and see him lunging out tword me with his right arm. I was lucky enough to be a tad out of his arms length, and was able to slap his arm away from me. I skate off in total amazement on the events, and how I was able to dodge his massive arm. Work was slow today, Better than yesterday but still slow. I removed and pregnant ladies genital jewelry, Did a set of side navel piercings, and a pair of tragus piercings. After work I headed home and met up with friends. Went skating, felt good to be on my board. I had an off day, I knew it was because my lack of skating. I just don't really have time, or make time to skate. Still had fun. This also helped pick me up. I'm super stoked for this movie. I know this isn't any actual footage from the movie, but it's still dam good test footage.




No comments:

Post a Comment