Monday, November 30, 2009

Festival of Lights


This past weekend was the Festival of light here in Downtown Riverside, and boy was it a sight to see. Friday was opening night and I was eager to see how the lights would turn out this year. So eager I left my camera at home. FAIL!!!! Friday was the busiest of the weekend, they shut down a lot of the major streets through out down town and let the people roam the streets. Super fun to experience, would have been more fun to have captured it. Saturday Danielle and I went to go ice skating and see the lights. I was still in awe at the sight of everything, plus I'd never been ice skating before. Fun was had all around and I snapped a few photos that night, couldn't really man a camera on ice. I tried, but was told I couldn't have it in the ice. Sunday was a day of swap meets, thrift stores, food and another trip to the lights. This time Danielle and I were accompanied by some friends, Julio and Fidel. The four of us spent pretty much all day together. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment